Silicon Imaging at HD Expo in Chicago June 7th at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > HD and UHD ( 2K+ ) Digital Cinema > Silicon Imaging SI-2K
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Silicon Imaging SI-2K
2/3" 1080p IT-integrated 10-bit digital cinema w/direct-to-disk recording.

Old June 1st, 2007, 05:21 PM   #1
Trustee

Silicon Imaging at HD Expo in Chicago June 7th

Hello,

On Thursday June 7th, Silicon Imaging will be at the 2007 Chicago HD Expo in booth #411, next to Fletcher Chicago. Come check out the SI-2K and the SI-2K MINI in action. Click here for RSVP information.
Jason Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2007, 04:31 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Jason,

We sent you a PM a few days ago about the feature we're working on. Did you receive it, as we didn't get any answer ?

Cheers,

Kristin Stewart & Jean-Charles Wolfarth
Kristin Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2007, 12:09 PM   #3
Trustee

Hi Kristin,

I don't see any PM's here on this list, or over at Silicon Imaging's forum. There's also nothing in my email.

Also it would probably be best to contact Steve Nordhauser about any projects you will be working on, as he is handling the distribution of cameras here in the U.S. I'm simply on the development/design team, not sales and distribution like Steve.

One thing to keep in mind is that Steve will be out of the office beginning on Tuesday to be at HD Expo.
Old June 2nd, 2007, 03:41 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Thanks Jason,

Strange, I've sent you a message using the form of this forum (contact via email). Jean-Charles has written to Steve directly (steve@siliconimaging.com , I hope this is OK).

Cheers,

Kristin
Old June 3rd, 2007, 12:42 PM   #5
Trustee

that email address for Steve does work, although again, I'm looking through my email address and simply can't find any messages under yours or Jean's name.
Old June 3rd, 2007, 12:48 PM   #6
Regular Crew

Don't worry Jason, we succeeded in contacting Steve, he advised us to see with P+S Technik for Europe. Will these cameras be available in August in Europe ? By the way, it would be nice to plan an sort of HD tour in Europe, I'm sure there are opportunities here for you !

Thanks Jason,

Kristin
Old June 3rd, 2007, 09:47 PM   #7
Trustee

They should be available in August since we are planning our first shipment to be completed in July . . . I think the only issues might be if the first production run completely sells out, which I do believe it is getting close to doing so. You should talk with P+S if Steve referred you to them, and let them know your shooting plans so they can accomidate you.
Jason Rodriguez is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > HD and UHD ( 2K+ ) Digital Cinema > Silicon Imaging SI-2K