PXW-X70 4K Footage at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony 4K Ultra HD Handhelds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony 4K Ultra HD Handhelds
Pro and consumer versions including PXW-Z150, PXW-Z100, PXW-X70 / FDR-AX100

Old July 18th, 2015, 01:50 PM   #1
Regular Crew

PXW-X70 4K Footage

I got a chance to get out yesterday evening and get some clips in 4K. They were all shot at 30 fps and the only correction done was to the color. I used the color function in Premier Pro CC to adjust the color profile of the clips to SLOG2 on most and SLOG3 on a couple others. Most of the shots were at the far end of the clear image zoom.

I'm by no means a professional and I can barely manage my way through Premier Pro. Let me know what you think.

Stephen Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2015, 02:43 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: PXW-X70 4K Footage

Very nice. I see the same on my AX100 in that at long zoom distant landscape the image is slightly foggy. The lens is best at wide angle and medium tele for sharpness and contrast. The geese look really sharp and good focus even when zooming out. I hope you are pleased with the 4K footage. I correct the colour with the sony levels filter in Vegas pro.
Andy Smith is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony 4K Ultra HD Handhelds