Sony interest free credit? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts

Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts
Sony PDW-F800, PDW-700, PDW-850, PXW-X500 (XDCAM HD) and PMW-400, PMW-320 (XDCAM EX).

Old November 11th, 2007, 05:04 AM   #1
Major Player

Sony interest free credit?

I was waiting until this time of year to buy the F355 on Sony's 2 year interest free credit scheme (UK). My dealer said that it should still be available but on checking, it's now finished :( This means I can't afford the F355 and lens package I was going for now :(

Anyone have any inside knowledge on whether Sony will be doing the scheme again anytime soon? They do seem to stop and start it fairly regularly (but not regularly enough for me!!!).

Thanks.
Paul Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2007, 06:07 AM   #2
Regular Crew

I would check with a dealer. It seems Sony bring out their interest free offers at the end of the half financial year. I would expect another around April.
Old November 11th, 2007, 06:08 AM   #3
Major Player

Thanks, I'll do some more ringing around.
Paul Gale is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts