Very slow download SXS - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts

Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts
Sony PDW-F800, PDW-700, PDW-850, PXW-X500 (XDCAM HD) and PMW-400, PMW-320 (XDCAM EX).

Old April 25th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #16
Major Player

Re: Very slow download SXS

Hi Alister

Yes thanks I read your review.Its really an answer to many peoples prayers I think.. have to get a mac with thunder bolt now.. and just today ordered the PMW500 !!

Thanks
Robin Probyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:26 PM   #17
Major Player

Re: Very slow download SXS

Up date..

Got a 17inch mac.. down loaded the drivers.Seem to have been very unlucky in that the one test clip I could grab at the rental place was somehow NG.. and wouldn't down load in any mode !!

Now 32GB cards are fine.. Im down loading in XDCAM Browser,with the slot to ext HDD by fir wire 800.. with the CRC check just over 12 mins for the 32GB card almost full.So thats great and all good.

But still 64GB card will not mount in slot or card reader.. ? could be a firm ware issue with the cards from the rental I don't know..? a lot of people seem to use 32GB anyway .. so for to time being me too.

have ordered the camera and will buy my own cards of course.. so I will know everything is on the same page.. but so far so good.. except 64 Gb cards won't mount at all.??
Robin Probyn is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts