PMW-400 and scene files/setup at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts

Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts
Sony PDW-F800, PDW-700, PDW-850, PXW-X500 (XDCAM HD) and PMW-400, PMW-320 (XDCAM EX).

Old May 22nd, 2014, 09:39 AM   #1
New Boot

PMW-400 and scene files/setup

So I am looking to expand my setup file catalogue for my PMW-400 but can't seem to find scene files or setup cards anywhere.

Specifically I am looking for something to closely match one of Allister Chapmans ex-3 setups that another operator I work with uses. I have one ex-3 match that I cooked up but without having his camera side by side it makes it hard to know how close they are.

Also how similar is the front end on the 400 to the 350 can anybody confirm if the same setups from a 350 will work the same for me? Silly question I know, and the answer is usually no but just thought I would ask.

Geoff
Geoff Tirrell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts