Looking for the old Sony Cinealta Gamma Curves at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts
Sony PDW-F800, PDW-700, PDW-850, PXW-X500 (XDCAM HD) and PMW-400, PMW-320 (XDCAM EX).

Old June 23rd, 2018, 09:58 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Looking for the old Sony Cinealta Gamma Curves

I know this is probably a shot in the dark given the amount of time that has past since people where avidly using this, but, I am looking for the Film Gamma's Sony made for the F900 to replicate film stocks and so on. I know it was packaged with Version 2.1 of the CVP File Editor back in the day. I have attached screenshots of the gamma names below... if anyone knows where I can still find these or if anyone is holding onto them, could you please share them for me to use with my F900/3?

Attached Thumbnails
Looking for the old Sony Cinealta Gamma Curves-screen-shot-2018-06-23-10.57.33-am.png  
Michael Krumlauf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2018, 12:36 PM   #2
Wrangler

Re: Looking for the old Sony Cinealta Gamma Curves

Assuming these were downloads.... if you have the original URL, you could see if they're available through the wayback machine at archive.org. It has saved me a bunch of times when I needed old software. https://archive.org/web/
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2018, 04:10 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: Looking for the old Sony Cinealta Gamma Curves

Was already a step ahead of you before i posted this. The gammas i guess were on the "workshops" page of cinealta.com and of course.. wayback never archived that page... my luck :(
Michael Krumlauf is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts