remote control for F350 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts
Sony PDW-F800, PDW-700, PDW-850, PXW-X500 (XDCAM HD) and PMW-400, PMW-320 (XDCAM EX).

Old April 16th, 2006, 02:58 PM   #1
New Boot

remote control for F350

Hey all
just wondering if there is a remote control for the F350 as the shoot I am working on is going to have an effect in which I need a locked off shot to composite with and there is going to be a bit of a break between the split screen shot (1 actor is playing 2 people in it and they are going to be talk to each other so there needs to be a wardobe and makeup change)

DAVE
David Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2006, 05:04 PM   #2
Regular Crew

The standard Sony remotes (paintboxes) such as the RM-B150 and RM-B750 work with the F350. I have used the RM-B750 with the F350 and it works fine, although you need to keep in mind that the camera has a completely storage area for setting set with the menus versus those set with the remote.

There is also a very simple RF remote that comes with the F350. I have not used it, but it can do basic stuff like start/stop record.
Old April 16th, 2006, 05:46 PM   #3
New Boot

Thanks Man
all we need at this point is the basic stuff (haven't seen the camera pack yet)so that will work great

DAVE
David Slater is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts