Red Eye Wide Angle Adapter - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts

Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts
Sony PDW-F800, PDW-700, PDW-850, PXW-X500 (XDCAM HD) and PMW-400, PMW-320 (XDCAM EX).

Old May 19th, 2007, 10:04 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emanuel Altenburger View Post
I think youŽre absolutely right about the fringing and thanks for the info about the lens file menu. Will definitely use it in the future.

cheers, em.
Em,

How much of that fringing is due to the adaptor. Could the adapter be making the fringing from the lens worse?

best regards,
-Greg
Greg Penetrante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:41 AM   #17
Regular Crew

Greg,

yes that could be. I know one canŽt really see it, but I had a total back-light situation. Quite difficult conditions as it was shady nearly all the time and we had to wait for a second where the sun came through.
IŽll be testing out using a lens file as Greg B. suggested at a shoot this week. Will keep you updated if you want. However to me the image doesnŽt appear to be much softer than without the adapter. It performs really very well to my eye.

- All the best, Em.
Emanuel Altenburger is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts