Hvr-mrc1 audio files at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Sony Hard Drive and Memory Card Recorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony Hard Drive and Memory Card Recorders
Including the HVR-MRC1K CF Card Recorder, HVR-DR60 Hard Disk Recorder and others.

Old December 31st, 2008, 03:06 PM   #1
New Boot

Hvr-mrc1 audio files

When I import the files to my files in Dv or Raw format my final cut pro 5 suite sees the video and plays fine but I get the Beep Beep Beep in the audio track. I see the waveform and the file plays fine in QT AND the preview window....

any clue as to what's going on or do I just need to install FCS 2...?
Marc Brewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:51 PM   #2
New Boot

You need to render your audio.
Danny Aldaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2009, 08:32 PM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Pai View Post
Hi,
http://pro.sony.com/bbsccms/assets/f..._Workflows.pdf

You need to install a plug-in into your FCP(6.0.2+) in order to import HDV/DV files from your CF card.

FCP can not import M2T HDV files without this plug-in.
For DV files (AVI or Raw), "Beep Beep Beep" never occurs if you use this plug-in !!
This is the answer from another thread http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/tapeless-...ecorder-2.html I don't use FCP but this is the suggestion listed there. Best Wishes!
Old February 3rd, 2009, 09:27 AM   #4
New Boot

thanks a ton people, found the plugin on Sony website, upgrading FCP and soon will be off and running!
Marc Brewer is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Sony Hard Drive and Memory Card Recorders