Sony HVR-DR60 & HVR V1e Windows 7 compatibility issues at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Sony Hard Drive and Memory Card Recorders

Sony Hard Drive and Memory Card Recorders
Including the HVR-MRC1K CF Card Recorder, HVR-DR60 Hard Disk Recorder and others.

Old June 9th, 2010, 11:02 AM   #1
Tourist

Sony HVR-DR60 & HVR V1e Windows 7 compatibility issues

Hello,

I'm experiencing compatibility issues with my HVR-DR60 , my HVR-V1e and Windows 7.
At first I had the same problems that some people experienced with the Sony MRCK1 so I tried the same solution (installing the legacy driver for the IEEE 1394). Everything seemed to work fine but while compatibility has surely improved I still experience some workflow interruptions. For example, when I try to export clips from Edius 5 to my HVR-V1E tapes sometime "bluescreens" get into my videos, like if the workflow link got lost for a few seconds.
Also I have to plug the DR60 two or three times before Windows 7 recognizes it properly.

Anyone experiencing the same problems?

Last edited by Stefano Angioni; June 10th, 2010 at 01:38 AM.
Stefano Angioni is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Sony Hard Drive and Memory Card Recorders