Tell us your P-MENU setups! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-A1 and HDR-HC Series

Sony HVR-A1 and HDR-HC Series
Sony's latest single-CMOS additions to their HDV camcorder line.

Old March 27th, 2006, 12:32 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Tell us your P-MENU setups!

If there is another here thread doing the same thing, please let me know...Otherwise:

I am hoping that the HC1 users here (and A1's where compatible), especially those that shoot in manual mode much of the time, would care to share your P-MENU setups (and why). Obviously since most of one's custom settings are going away after 12 hours of non-use, the settings you use frequently are going to be highest on the P-MENU

For example, I do a lot of tripod shooting, so the "Stabilizer On/Off" option would be near the top. If you do alot of "White Balance", especially with something like a white card or warm card, then that would be near the top as well.
Marc Ries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2006, 08:02 AM   #2
New Boot

Just got my camera Thursday and didn't know what the pmenu setup was about, so you can put more used options at the top when you press pmenu? thats cool!
Damien Benoit is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-A1 and HDR-HC Series