Monk Productions trailer for "Out of Commission" at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-V1 / HDR-FX7

Sony HVR-V1 / HDR-FX7
Pro and consumer versions of this Sony 3-CMOS HDV camcorder.

Old May 6th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Monk Productions trailer for "Out of Commission"

This is the trailer for our feature length comedy "Out of Commission" Directed by Heather Monk. I figured I'd link it here since it was shot with a couple Sony V1U's. Also a lot of people from this section were very helpful when we had questions. Hope you like it!

YouTube - Out of Commission Trailer
Josh Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2011, 10:53 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Monk Productions trailer for "Out of Commission"

I was engaged into the substance of the trailer straight away. It was paced nicely and performances were consistent and believable. I had to replay it for a tech nitpick look so you must have collectively got it right and should be congratulated for that.

My personal preference might have been to frame a little lower for some of your shots.
Bob Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 10:18 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Thanks very much Bob we appreciate you taking the time to check it out.
Josh Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2011, 08:35 AM   #4
Major Player

That looks brilliant, very well edited. Like all indie films, when you see someone pitch it you come in sceptical. But i left pleasantly surprised! I was actually laughing throughout the trailer, which is extremely rare even for hollywood blockbuster comedies. Some great writing talent there, and the editing really helps put the humour across. Really good luck with it and all the best!

By the way, the lead sounds a lot like Ben Affleck to me lol.
Jordan Brindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #5
Regular Crew

Hey guys just figured I would throw the link for the trailer on funny or die on here as well. "Out of Commission" trailer from Monk Productions from MonkProductions
I like this site because if you hate something just vote it die. With that being said I hope you enjoy it and vote it funny!
Josh Monk is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-V1 / HDR-FX7