....and yet another link for FX1! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1
Pro and consumer versions of this Sony 3-CCD HDV camcorder.

Old October 15th, 2004, 02:22 PM   #1
Trustee

....and yet another link for FX1!

I haven't seen this one posted yet - has lots of menu details.

http://www.dvworld.com.tw/testreport/FX1_TEST_2/

Use this site to translate:

http://www.systransoft.com/

Murph
Old October 16th, 2004, 10:16 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Humm, even translated, that made absolutely no sense. But sweet pictures.
Daniel Broadway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2004, 03:36 PM   #3
Major Player

yes - one would obviously not want a fx-1 with japanese menus !
Kurth Bousman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2004, 08:32 PM   #4
Trustee

Yeah, I went and tried to make sense of it...and it didn't make sense one bit. It almost looked like a fake article type thing...like they are trying to confuse us!

Murph
Old October 17th, 2004, 12:27 AM   #5
New Boot

<<<-- Originally posted by Kurth Bousman : yes - one would obviously not want a fx-1 with japanese menus ! -->>>

erm~ :) its chinese menue - taiwan chinese = traditional chinese not japanese

i already gave the web to a shop here in Kaohsiung to let them have a look

Mirko
Mirko Sohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2004, 12:05 PM   #6
Major Player

thanks for the clarification Mirko - my comment was in jest and I hope it didn't offend anyone.There was an understanding that that did not include a person native in the language i.e. Japanese , Chinese etc.. I've been watching the gs400 thread where many people opt for a Japanese model because it's black. Sorry, but am I missing something ! Who would want to deal with that problem of translating every line of the menu and then memorizing them , just because it 's in black. Of course , if someone wanted to present me with a japanese menued fx-1- I would gladly accept!thanks - Kurth
Kurth Bousman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2004, 12:46 AM   #7
New Boot

<<<-- Originally posted by Kurth Bousman : thanks for the clarification Mirko - my comment was in jest and I hope it didn't offend anyone.There was an understanding that that did not include a person native in the language i.e. Japanese , Chinese etc.. I've been watching the gs400 thread where many people opt for a Japanese model because it's black. Sorry, but am I missing something ! Who would want to deal with that problem of translating every line of the menu and then memorizing them , just because it 's in black. Of course , if someone wanted to present me with a japanese menued fx-1- I would gladly accept!thanks - Kurth -->>>

hey :) dont take it too serious, i just wanna mention it, because erm~~ :D i am learing some chinese here in Kaohsiung, so i can see the different... if i dont learn chinese, i also cant see any different :D

Mirko
Mirko Sohr is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1