Miss Korea's oopsy! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1
Pro and consumer versions of this Sony 3-CCD HDV camcorder.

Old June 17th, 2006, 02:45 AM   #1
Major Player

Miss Korea's oopsy!

Just got home after shooting the 2006 Miss Korea event.

I had to finish copying my hdv shots to Beta-SP at the station. I am happy with the results of my FX-1. This time, sound was great, lighting worked fine, but now my issue was the autofocus. Arrgh! The lighting seems to have caused the camera to try autofocusing on several occasions.

On a funnier note, you know it's going to happen. Wardrobe malfunction! I didn't even notice it had happened when I was shooting. Looking at the shot on tv, I noticed the contestant had a slip up with her dress. She still performed like a trooper.

Personally, I thought the MC was cuter than the contestants. I think she won last years title or something.

Gotta go to bed and get ready for another day of shooting, maybe, if I can wake up from the dead.
John Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2006, 08:19 AM   #2
Capt. Quirk

There are websites that would pay for that footage...
Old June 18th, 2006, 12:55 AM   #3
Major Player

Yeah, Pegent Queens Gone Wild.

Any takers? I'll gladly send you a copy for $29.99! A low, low price for such exclusive footage.

Disclaimer: Due to copyright issues, moral ethics, and no legal rights waived, the content of the dvd will contain blank space. What you'll get is a nice free blank dvd. Copying this DVD, airing of contents publicly, or using it as a frisby is prohibited per FCC section code: not.valid.in.all.50.states.

Another note, not sure, but looking at the footage on my hd set, I noticed that my panning on the beauty contestants sometimes seem like a QTVR. When you're scrolling on a QTVR and the corners of the pictures are stiched together sometimes look distorted... Anyone have this issue? I was in full zoom during the pan.
John Kang is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1