DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Sony HVR-Z5 / HDR-FX1000 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/sony-hvr-z5-hdr-fx1000/)
-   -   HVRZ5U Promotion (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/sony-hvr-z5-hdr-fx1000/140544-hvrz5u-promotion.html)

Scott Cantrell December 30th, 2008 04:09 PM

HVRZ5U Promotion

The first batch of Sony HVRZ5U camcorders are now being distributed to the US Sony Authorized Resellers.

TapeWorks would like to offer All DVinfo users interested in purchasing the new HVRZ5U with the following Promotion.

Sony HVRZ5U HDV Camcorder with Interchangeable Lens Capability, 1/3" Exmor CMOS Sensors
Kit Includes: AC-VQ1050 Adapter/Charger, NP-F570 infoLITHIUM Rechargeable Battery Pack, A/V Connecting Cable, Component Video Cable, Lens Hood with Cover, Shoe Adapter, Shoe Kit, Eye Cup, RMT-831 Wireless Remote Commander, ECM-XM1 Monaural Electolet Condenser Microphone, Operating Instructions,
1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty

PROMOTION: Order you HVRZ5U HDV camorder from Tapeworks Texas Inc and receive a FREE CamRade CB-SINGLE I Cambag!
CamRade is the leading case manufacturer for the Audio/Video Profession in Europe and is slowly making headway in the US market. Bags are constructed of 1000 stitch Cordura and have an extra layer of PVC built into the multi-layered padded walls and the outer fabric shell. With high quality leather and zippers these bags are top of line. Their grey color does not show dirt like other bags.

Tapeworks Price: $4,175.00

Please contact Tapeworks Texas Inc Toll Free 866-827-3489 and speak to one of our Sales Representatives for a customized quotation.
To recieve your Free CamRade Cambag, simply state "DVINFO.NET ROCKS!"

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
Sales Manager
Tapeworks Texas Inc - HDVinfo Sponser
tapeworksscott@sbcglobal.net

Khoi Pham December 30th, 2008 04:14 PM

Heh heh you better take this back or I will make you sell me a Z5 that has interchangeable lens for that price, if the Z5 can't change lens you will have to give the the Z7 that can. (-:

Adam Folickman December 30th, 2008 04:36 PM

He's right Scott. You made a mistake on your description :-)

Beter fix that....

Scott Cantrell January 2nd, 2009 11:56 AM

OOP's!

Yea, guess I made a mistake there.
Well, I guess if you break the lens off, you might be able to interchange another lens by using super glue!

OK, so the Promotion is:

Sony HVRZ5U HDV Camcorder
Kit Includes: AC-VQ1050 Adapter/Charger, NP-F570 infoLITHIUM Rechargeable Battery Pack, A/V Connecting Cable, Component Video Cable, Lens Hood with Cover, Shoe Adapter, Shoe Kit, Eye Cup, RMT-831 Wireless Remote Commander, ECM-XM1 Monaural Electolet Condenser Microphone, Operating Instructions,
1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
PROMOTION: Order you HVRZ5U HDV camorder from Tapeworks Texas Inc and receive a FREE CamRade CB-SINGLE I Cambag!
CamRade is the leading case manufacturer for the Audio/Video Profession in Europe and is slowly making headway in the US market. Bags are constructed of 1000 stitch Cordura and have an extra layer of PVC built into the multi-layered padded walls and the outer fabric shell. With high quality leather and zippers these bags are top of line. Their grey color does not show dirt like other bags.

Tapeworks Price: $4,175.00

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
Tapeworks Texas Inc - HDVinfo Sponser
866-827-3489
tapeworksscott@sbcglobal.net