Error Code E62.30 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z5 / HDR-FX1000

Sony HVR-Z5 / HDR-FX1000
Pro and consumer versions of this Sony 3-CMOS HDV camcorder.

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:04 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Error Code E62.30

I have a Sony HVR-Z5 that has come up with a error code flashing on the camera monitor screen E61:30 can anyone help me out with what this error code means, there is no picture showing threw monitor or view finder all icons come on, I have tried doing a hard reset, I have removed the battery and have set manual and auto, moved all rings manually still no luck. I only use this camera as a pass threw to my Atomos Ninja 2.
I have searched the internet but nothing on this particular code. Has anyone come across this code and how found a fix?
Mark Owens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:58 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Error Code E62.30

Humidity/moisture? Or Steadyshot, try turning steadyshot off? https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/2995569

This repair company seems to lump it into a lens/focus error though: https://www.videoonerepair.com/sony-...a-error-codes/ I had an error 32:60 a couple years ago on my Z5U, but the focus was just gone & everything in the viewfinder was just a sloppy blur. Cost about $800 for newer lens. Nowadays you'd be better off looking at putting that to a newer camera.
David Barnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:40 AM   #3
Inner Circle

I had E62:10 on a PXW-X70
http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/sony-xdc...-e62-10-a.html
Solution was rebooting the camera on its back. I guess E62 portion means lens based issue. You could try putting the camera at different positions and rebooting. Granted it's probably not the same issue but it might be worth experimenting.
Craig Seeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:04 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Thanks for the responses, I will just keep trying different things, found the complete Service manual for the camera with a internal details parts breakdown.
Mark Owens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2017, 03:32 PM   #5
Regular Crew

Found the error on the service manual for the camera which lists all error code
Attached Thumbnails
Error Code E62.30-sony-hvr-z5-e-61-30-error.png  
Mark Owens is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z5 / HDR-FX1000