HVRZ7U & HVRS270U Promo's at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z7 / HVR-S270

Sony HVR-Z7 / HVR-S270
Handheld and shoulder mount versions of this Sony 3-CMOS HDV camcorder.

Old May 15th, 2008, 02:38 PM   #1
Sponsor: TapeWorks Texas

HVRZ7U & HVRS270U Promo's

Here are some promo's for the HVRZ7U and the HVRS270U camcorders:

Sony HVRZ7U HDV Camcorder with Interchangeable Lens Capability, 1/3" Exmor CMOS Sensors, Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Zoom Lens, 12x (Optical)
Kit Includes: AC-VQ1050 Adapter/Charger, NP-F570 infoLITHIUM Rechargeable Battery Pack, CR2025 Lithium Battery, A/V Connecting Cable, Component Video Cable, Lens Hood with Cover, Shoe Adapter, Shoe Kit, Eye Cup, RMT-831 Wireless Remote Commander, ECM-XM1 Monaural Electolet Condenser Microphone, Operating Instructions, HVR-MRC1 Memory Recording Unit Kit, 1-Year Mfg Parts and Labor Warranty
Tapeworks Price: $5,995.00
TapeWorks Promotion: Order your Sony HVRZ7U camcorder with TapeWorks Texas Inc and receive a FREE CAMRADE CB-SINGLE I CAMBAG!
Availability: Tapeworks has Brand New A-Stock Available to Ship today 05/15/08!

Sony End User Rebate for HVRZ7U:
Sony is excited to offer a Mail-in End User Rebate of one (1) 8GB compact flash card with the purchase of an HDV™ HVRZ7U camcorder and the completion of an online survey and rebate claim form at www.sony.com/HDVZ7CompactFlash. This offer is available only to U.S. based end users (in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii, excluding U.S.territories) who purchase their HVRZ7U camcorder from a Sony Authorized Reseller, a 3rd party reseller of a Sony Authorized Distributor or
directly from Sony and complete their online survey and claim by September 30, 2008.

Sony HVRS270U 1080i HDV Camcorder with Interchangeable Lens Capability, 1/3" Exmor CMOS Sensors, HDSDI, Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Zoom Lens, 12x (Optical)
Kit Includes Lens Hood, CR2025 Lithium Battery, Eye Cup, Shoe Kit, ECM-XM1 Monaural Electolet Condenser Microphone, Shoulder Belt, CD-ROM Operating Instructions, Printed Operating Instructions, HVR-MRC1 Memory Recording Unit Kit. 1-Year Mfg Parts and Labor Warranty
Tapeworks Price: $8,700.00
Availability: Tapeworks has Brand New A-Stock Available to Ship today 05/15/08!

Sony End User Rebate:
Sony is excited to offer a Mail-in End User Rebate of one (1) 8GB compact flash card with the purchase of an HDV™ HVRS270U camcorder and the completion of an online survey and rebate claim form at www.sony.com/HDVS270CompactFlash. This offer is available only to U.S. based end users (in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii, excluding U.S.territories) who purchase their HVRS270U camcorder from a Sony XL Authorized Reseller or directly from Sony and complete their online survey and claim by September 30, 2008.

Anton Bauer Power Promotion
Package A: (over 8 hours of camera runtime)
(1) Titan Twin 60-watt Two Position Portable Quick Charger, (2) Hytron50 Nickel Metal Hydride Battery with 14.4V/50 WH and a FREE QR-DSR Gold Mount
TapeWorks Price: $975.00
Package B: (over 14 hours camera runtime)(over 6 hours runtime with a 20watt light)
(1) Titan Twin 60-watt Two Position Portable Quick Charger, (2) Dionic90 Lithium-Ion Battery with 14.4V/90 WH and a FREE QR-DSR Gold Mount
TapeWorks Price: $1,275.00

Here are a few accessories Tapeworks offers for these camcorders:

Transcend 32GB, 133X Compact Flash (CF) Flash Card; $149.00
Transcend 16GB, 133X Compact Flash (CF) Flash Card: $85.00
HVRZ7U 4 YEAR Extended Warranty: $249.95
HVRS270U 4 YEAR Extended Warranty: $349.95

If you are interested in purchasing either of these camcorders, Tapeworks Texas Inc would like the opportunity to discuss their features with you and customize a quotation to fit your needs. Please contact us TOLL FREE 866-827-3489 and one of our professional sales representatives will be ready to assist you.

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
Tapeworks Texas Inc - HDVinfo Sponser
tapeworksscott@sbcglobal.net

Last edited by Scott Cantrell; May 16th, 2008 at 08:48 AM.
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2008, 03:07 PM   #2
Major Player

Transcend 32GB

Hi there Scott,

Can you please tell me if you can supply New Zealand customers with Transcend 32GB 133x CompactFlash cards.

Apparently these are the ones to get, but all websites I've checked don't ship internationally, or charge US$60 to ship a single flash card!

Local distributors here are useless and don't return calls or emails.

None on Ebay.

Can't find any information on your website or shipping rates.

Good product apparently - just tough to get hold of.... :(
John Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2008, 10:17 AM   #3

Mr. John Knight, you are correct, the Transcend 32GB 133x CompactFlash cards are working well with the HVRZ7U and the HVRS270 camcorders. I have multiple clients using these and they all seem to be pleased with the performance.
Unfortunately, Tapeworks is not an international dealer and therefore I can not provide sales to New Zeland. I wish I could assist you and I hope you find a reputable dealer in your area.

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
Tapeworks Texas Inc - HDVinfo Sponser
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2008, 03:03 PM   #4

Please note, I just received information that Transcend Flash cards have gone up in price slightly. I appologize for the misquote on this thread.

Here is current pricing from Tapeworks Texas Inc:

Transcend 32GB, 133X Compact Flash (CF) Flash Card; $159.00
Transcend 16GB, 133X Compact Flash (CF) Flash Card: $85.00 (remained the same)

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
Tapeworks Texas Inc
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z7 / HVR-S270