Another price drop. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)
Including NEX-EA50UH / EA50EH / EA50H / EA50UK / EA50EK / EA50K

Old August 25th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #1
Trustee

Another price drop.

This morning I saw that B&H Photo Video has lowered the price to $2,999.00 (US) for the NEX EA50U. It says limited quantities for this price. That is $500.00 less than I paid for mine, from them, last January.

Great deal guys!

Steve
Old August 25th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Another price drop.

That's the price I paid for mine two weeks ago (on Amazon)
Jon R. Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #3
Inner Circle

Re: Another price drop.

Our price has gone the other way!! Our Aussie $ was above parity with the US$ for most of this year which meant that dealers were getting the camera based on the US$ for less but this month we dropped below the US$ so we are currently only just over 90 cents

The base price here was always $4200 and last January I paid around $4000 even for my cameras and then they dropped to $3880 ..I see my usual dealer now has them at $3990 so a B&H price of $2999 is awesome! Dunno if your prices have shipping included and you are subject to any sort of sales tax ? That might lift the price a little? My dealer prices so what you see is what you pay, inc sales tax of 10% and also shipping by courier to your door.

At under $3K it's still a bargain though .. good time to grab one if you are thinking about it!

Chris
Chris Harding is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)