Decided to Sell My EA50 - Page 4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)
Including NEX-EA50UH / EA50EH / EA50H / EA50UK / EA50EK / EA50K

Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:19 AM   #46
Inner Circle

Re: Decided to Sell My EA50

Hey Aaron

What progress are you making on the new FS100 acquisition??? I don't think that deal will be around too long and we are anxiously waiting to hear what you think about the camera!!

Chris
Chris Harding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2015, 05:05 AM   #47
Inner Circle

There are already so many fs100 videos out there showcasing the camera's capabilities, it's not as if this camera came out yesterday :)
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2015, 06:22 AM   #48
Inner Circle

Yes Noa I know that

I want to know what Aaron thinks about the camera after owning an EA-50 ..his personal thoughts not some review telling you how wonderful it is. When he gets it of course..no big rush.
Chris Harding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2015, 10:36 AM   #49
Trustee

Aaron,

The link you placed to the $1,200.00 VG30 is high. And he is including a $400.00 dollar Metabones adapter. If you "watch" them you will see them for much less.

Steve
Old March 4th, 2015, 10:33 PM   #50
Major Player

No I have not pulled the trigger as of yet. I have been watching the prices and looking and looking. I guess I got a little gun shy. I have been rehearsing some of the things that was said earlier in this thread and trying to make sure a new upgrade was worth the spending to get it. In the meant time I sold the Canon 7D and I have my Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 lens for sale right now waiting on it to go. Just taking a look at what I have and where I want to go with my equipment. I think I'm on the right track with Sony after some reasoning with my self. I'm taking off for a Wedding Professionals Convention this month and I was trying to see if I should grab the cam before or after my trip.

Also with the FS100 I decided to grab one that has the stock lens with it. So that I can see how it fairs and it will give me a third lens as well. So as of right now I have the the Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 and the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8. The sigma is on the chopping block as we speak.
Aaron Jones Sr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2015, 10:46 PM   #51
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Digges View Post
Aaron,

The link you placed to the $1,200.00 VG30 is high. And he is including a $400.00 dollar Metabones adapter. If you "watch" them you will see them for much less.

Steve
Oh ok, i was just throwing it out there in case someone was interested. I had bought the VG30 a one time. I had just sold my Canon GH20 and wanted a replacement b-cam. I got the VG30 and it had a little issue with the clip that keeps the LCD screen closed, it was missing. I see that they are still trying to sell the same unit. at least now they are drawing attention to it on the listing, LOL!!
Aaron Jones Sr. is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)