AX2000 Selling For More Than EA50 USED!! - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)

Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)
Including NEX-EA50UH / EA50EH / EA50H / EA50UK / EA50EK / EA50K

Old April 27th, 2015, 02:21 AM   #31
Major Player

Re: AX2000 Selling For More Than EA50 USED!!

Thanks Chris,

Yeah the repair center said the micro switches were faulty and it had something to do with the LCD Circuit Board. The faulty FS100 was the first one I bought but it did not come with the stock lens or the FMU. I jumped on it because of the deal that I was able to buy it for. After I made that purchase a week later I found 2 FS100's sales where they were selling the FMU along with the stock lens on both. So I grabbed them up and said to myself I will sell the first one I bought and make a few extra bucks. So soon as I get it back it will be up for sale. Thanks for the advise. I will give the bundle one more chance then go to individuals. I appreciate you guys, as you personally have been a big help along with Steve and the others.
Aaron Jones Sr. is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)