Current wait time to get NX5U & FMU128 Flash unit from B&H? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders
Sony HXR-NX100, HXR-NX70, NX30, NX5, NX3/1, HXR-MC2500, HDR-AX2000, etc.

Old March 8th, 2010, 09:32 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Current wait time to get NX5U & FMU128 Flash unit from B&H?

I am just about to pull the trigger on buying the NX5U and the FMU128 Flash drive. I notice that the camera appears to be in stock at B&H, but the FMU is still showing at a pre-order.

Has anyone ordered both items in the last few days from B&H? And if so, what is the current wait times on the camera? And have you heard anything about the estimated availability of the FMU from B&H?

I would think they will have to extend the rebate offer on the FMU as it ends 3/31...and it's really not available yet from a large vendor like B&H. Only about 3 weeks to go before the expiration of the rebate...

Thanks for any info that others can share on this...John
John Vasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 10:25 AM   #2
Regular Crew

I ordered the kit with the camera and the FMU, last Tuesday. After talking to them a couple times I got them to ship out the camera and it is supposed to be here tomorrow, and I just received a notice the the FMU should be in any day, and I will be receiving it soon.
Ryan Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 01:36 PM   #3
Sponsor: TapeWorks Texas

Tapeworks Texas Inc currently has inventory on both the HXRNX5U and the HXRFMU128. Please call toll free 866-827-3489 and ask to speak with Scott and I would be glad to provide assistance. Additionally, You can order directly online via http://tapeworkstexas.com/sony_hxrnx5u.html and http://tapeworkstexas.com/sony_hxrfmu128.html However, speaking with clients on the phone provides me the opportunity to answer any questions you might have on the product and workflow.

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
Tapeworks Texas Inc - DVinfo Sponser
tapeworksscott@sbcglobal.net
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders