NABSHOW 2010 in Vegas at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders
Sony HXR-NX100, HXR-NX70, NX30, NX5, NX3/1, HXR-MC2500, HDR-AX2000, etc.

Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:57 PM   #1
Regular Crew

NABSHOW 2010 in Vegas

Will there be anybody from this forum who will be attending the 2010 NABSHOW in Vegas?

I would think Sony will have a boot and the NX5U camera will be presented.

My readings on the forum make believe everybody who owns a NX5U camera is very happy with the image coming out of the camera. It's sure has nice features, being able to record simultaneously on two different media in two different format is one of them.

Unfortunately, there is a major problem. The camera is unreliable, anyone can be in the middle of filming and a buffer error can appear. Not only this, the camera is than unusable at that moment until a complete resets.

I would hope Sony will have a fix before the NABSHOW. As mentioned by Marshall nobody can have a camera which crashes for no apparent reason.

If there is someone from this forum who will attend this year show, would be a good thing for them to visit the Sony boot?

Let's hope their is a fix before then.

Regards!
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:45 AM   #2
Regular Crew

I'll be attending the show and I am sure I will get over to Sony and pick someones Brain about the cam and some of the little "issues". I have not had them, but I want to make sure it stays that way.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders