Shoulder pad for the AX2000? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders

Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders
Sony HXR-NX100, HXR-NX70, NX30, NX5, NX3/1, HXR-MC2500, HDR-AX2000, etc.

Old September 18th, 2011, 10:23 AM   #1
Major Player

Shoulder pad for the AX2000?

Has anybody used the AX2000 or NX5 with any of the available shoulder pad extensions? If so, can you recommend one that is not too expensive? Doing a search on B&H comes up with like 23 pages and tons of different models, so I would like to know of someone that is using any of them and that feels comfortable after holding the camera for hours. Basically I would love to have something that can make my AX2000 as comfortable to use as my older HVR-HD1000U, although obviously it's going to be heavier, but the AX2000 is really uncomfortable to hold steady for a long time.

Thanks,

Sebastian
Sebastian Alvarez is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders