NX3 WiFi Drops Off at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders
Sony HXR-NX100, HXR-NX70, NX30, NX5, NX3/1, HXR-MC2500, HDR-AX2000, etc.

Old January 21st, 2015, 03:52 PM   #1
Contributor

NX3 WiFi Drops Off

I just started experimenting with my Sony NX3 and my LG Volt Android Smartphone. While they talk to each other and I can zoom, focus, iris, and record, the connection drops off after about a minute. Hard to find anything on Google search about this. I downloaded the newest version of playmemories mobile to my smartphone. The WiFi signal is strong so that's not it. Any suggestions on what else I can try?
Old May 11th, 2015, 06:59 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: NX3 WiFi Drops Off

Hey Stephen,

What does the video preview on the smartphone look like on yours? Is it very blocky and low quality? Mine looks really bad compared to to the image preview on my FDR-AX100.
Ryan Hough is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders