Time delay with HDMI at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta

Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta
An interchangeable lens AVCHD camcorder using E-Mount lenses.

Old August 12th, 2011, 01:30 AM   #1
Inner Circle

Time delay with HDMI

Has anyone noticed a time delay when using the HDMI output for operating?

Some one has mentioned noticing what seems to be a 3 frame time delay on the FS 100, this is something you'd get when downconverting HD to SD for use on a Steadicam. A slight time delay become more significant as the pace of the action increases and you're trying to follow it.
Brian Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2011, 01:38 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: Time delay with HDMI

Happens on my xf300 too. Mine feels a lot lomger than 3 frames. Weirdest is when im shooting in my studio and feed a tv for clients to watch. Doesnt seem to bother me on my glidecam. Of course now that youve brough this to my attention, it will bug the crap out of me! Ha ha!! :-)
Old August 12th, 2011, 08:00 AM   #3
Major Player

Re: Time delay with HDMI

I was talking to Bruce Y. and he said it was giving him problems with the cube wireless too. It would cut out when he hit record. He ended up not being able to record to card because of the problem.
Dan
Dan Asseff is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta