Carry bag? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta

Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta
An interchangeable lens AVCHD camcorder using E-Mount lenses.

Old October 16th, 2011, 10:09 PM   #1
Major Player

Carry bag?

I was wondering what bag or case everyone is using for their fs100? This will be my first interchangeable lens camera. Looking for a good bag for simple travel, like heading out for an afternoon of random filming. I would also like to get a hard case, that could hold the camera, with rail support.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff Troiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2011, 10:27 PM   #2
Tourist

Re: Carry bag?

Wiefeng,B600A (WB-9010.)
John Gilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2011, 01:46 PM   #3
Trustee

Re: Carry bag?

Bags are like spectacles - what works for me won't necessarily work for you.

Having said that, for carting an FS100, 5 lenses, power supply, Zacuto Sharpshooter, Ninja and a few other bits, I'm happy to report that the ThinkTank Airport Accelleration v2 has once again been a super bag (thanks to Dan Chung for putting me on to these bags). My EX1s have them, my FS100 lives in its own V2, and the DSLR kit (now much simplified) has a little Urban Disguise bag that... I can't quite find on their site any more. Whatever. Smaller than what they show, anyway.

If I was travelling with the FS100 and a few lenses (11-16, 17-55, kit lens) the smaller Urban Disguise models are very cool. They work. For me.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta