New picture profiles at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta
An interchangeable lens AVCHD camcorder using E-Mount lenses.

Old November 30th, 2011, 01:36 AM   #1
Regular Crew

New picture profiles

Here are some picture profiles I made for the Sony FS100. This is work in progress. I get a lot of input from fellow filmmakers and I learn something on every shooting with the FS100, so I try to improve those settings, to get the best out of that great little camera.

Free Picture Profiles for the Sony FS100 Frank Glencairn

Every input, that helps to make the profiles better is appreciated.

Have fun,

Frank
Frank Glencairn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2011, 02:25 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: New picture profiles

Thanks for doing all this for the community. I used your GLOG-A on a low-ligtht shoot the other day and it did very well. I've loaded all your profiles into my FS100, using a combination of yours and the Abel Cines. Do you have any reverse LUTs available for your G-Log profiles?
Keith Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2011, 02:31 AM   #3
Regular Crew

I´m working on it.

Frank
Frank Glencairn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2011, 02:48 AM   #4
Major Player

Frank, I got a great reverse LUT for the Technicolor 5D Cinestyle that I got from Powered by Doteasy.com that was a RGB Curves preset for Premiere Pro (what I use nowadays for editing after ditching FCP). What do you use? If premiere and you want to create a RGB Curves preset that would be awesome. As it was I applied the Cinestyle LUT to your PPs and this was a pretty good starting point.
Keith Moreau is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta