Sony Fs100 and Stealth slider at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta

Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta
An interchangeable lens AVCHD camcorder using E-Mount lenses.

Old April 30th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Sony Fs100 and Stealth slider

Here is a video I have done with Frank's PP (Thanks Frank). I must say that I'm definitely not an expert in grading,and I often prefer the picture i get directly from Frank's PP, but the only thing that I have issue with is that green patina that i get using Frank's PP "maybe it's the Sony green thing!!", so i try to grade it the best way i can!! I know I still have a lot to learn about grading.
I used the Stealth slider with the Fs100 and that was my first time with a slider, I have done this video the next day i got the slider so it was the first time i got my hands on it. No head on the slider only the low ball profile from Kessler and the Fs100 attached directly on it!!! I have to say that I think i should have bought the traveler version and not the standard one, the traveler version would be better mounted on a tripod directly unlike the standard one. I did this video in Venice so I could'n take with me a lot of material and the heavier tripod as you have to walk with all material and carry it by hand..I must admit that I have over-used the slider :) !!!
cheers
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #2
Contributor

Re: Sony Fs100 and Stealth slider

Looks very good to me. Which of the Frank Glencairn picture profiles did you use?
Bill Pryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: Sony Fs100 and Stealth slider

Hi Bill, I used G-Log Ultimate 1.0, It's nice to know that you liked it...
http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/sony-nxc...e-profile.html

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta