Case for PD150 - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony VX2100 / PD170 / PDX10 Companion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony VX2100 / PD170 / PDX10 Companion
Topics also include Sony's TRV950, VX2000, PD150 & DSR250 family.

Old September 11th, 2003, 07:50 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Just in " case "

Hi Carlos, unfortunately the dealer is in Melbourne Australia so if you are from downunder then let me know.......otherwise l will e-mail you the picture as l don't think l can add one on here. You will love it as it looks very cool but is so damn practical and anyone else who wants a picture, l can e-mail aswell unless l work out how to put it on here...regards Michael
Michael De Florio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2003, 11:10 AM   #17
Regular Crew

Hi Michael

Snd me the pics to nullmind@linuxcult.com please :) .. and the vendor contact, maybe they will ship the foams
Old September 15th, 2003, 08:50 PM   #18
Trustee

Have a look at the hoya multicoated thin UV . the standard UV is 5 to 6mm, the hoya is only 3 mm. the Hoya while not quite in the same league as B+W is still made with white glass and it's a fraction of the price. The multi coated Uv that I have has 12 coatings, 6 on each side. It appears to have no glass in the frame, which is what you want. They have a cheaper monocoated filter as well.

FYI, the much aclaimed Tiffen is made from green glass and is not available with any coating.

try http://www.2filter.com/prices/catalog.html
They have excellent articles on the various qualities available and their prices are very reasonable. I've dealt with them and have been well satisfied.
Bryan Beasleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2003, 08:02 AM   #19
Regular Crew

Thank you Bryan .. that's very good to know :)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony VX2100 / PD170 / PDX10 Companion