Can someone please post some 1080 30p 35mbs EX1 footage? Thanks! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old December 14th, 2007, 02:44 PM   #1
Major Player

Can someone please post some 1080 30p 35mbs EX1 footage? Thanks!

Can someone please post some 1080 30p 35mbs EX1 footage? I'm looking for both native (raw uncompressed mpeg) as well as renderd to AVI, maybe 20-30 seconds, so I can test it out on our computers and with Vegas.

On a side note: What do you think the minimum requirements of a computer would be just to play full 1080p footage? We'll be playing only, no editing, rendering, etc. and nothing else will be on the computer. Using it for possible display purposes....

Thanks
Kit

Last edited by Kit Hannah; December 14th, 2007 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Typing
Kit Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2007, 08:51 PM   #2
Regular Crew

If all you need is to find out if it can import into vegas then I have some really really short clips at my site http://ex.bolanski.com under the title Test shots for ffmpeg.

In that zip file there are files in all formats but one and the file structure is direct from a SxS card.
Andreas Johansson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2007, 04:56 AM   #3
Major Player

Thanks Andreas. I'll check that out.
Kit Hannah is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds