PMW-EX1 in Amsterdam or Frankfurt at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old April 3rd, 2008, 01:51 AM   #1
Tourist

PMW-EX1 in Amsterdam or Frankfurt

I work for a Museum in Yerevan, Armenia and we want to buy a Sony PMW-EX1; however, they are not available here nor can B&H ship it too us. The Museum Director will be traveing to Amsterdam and Frankfurt soon so we would like to get one from there, can anyone recommend good authorized Sony dealer in either city that I could contact about this? Thanks in advance

D. Hayes Blanchard
D. Hayes Blanchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2008, 02:17 AM   #2
Regular Crew

I'd order from Creative Video .co.uk in england. Really great prices and service.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 06:43 AM   #3
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyvind Stokkan View Post
I'd order from Creative Video .co.uk in england. Really great prices and service.
And they let me check for vignette and focus issues, supplied an HD-SDI monitor, had the stock to swap out if I was unhappy, were very patient and even helped me do the tests. They should sponsor DVinfo.net too.
Matt Davis is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds