Ex1 Lens control with extension? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old May 12th, 2008, 06:15 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Ex1 Lens control with extension?

I know there were a couple of threads about this previously, but I couldn't really find a definitive answer. First off, is the Libec control the only one available with an extension cable? If so, is 6' really the longest? Also, at this time are there any remote focus controls? I know one is in the works from varizoom, which is why I'd hate to buy a controller for one job that I'd replace very soon. On that note, does anyone have a lens control with an extension they would like to rent out for this Thursday and Friday?

Thanks,
-Sean
Sean Donnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2008, 07:13 AM   #2
Trustee

Libec ZC-9EX is not the only one , but I think is a cheapest one, I have it and I like it, works great; got from B&H with the 10" extension, (separate cost); from B&H up to 32" extensions for the EX1 available
No remote focus on EX1. yes remote focus on EX3 :-)
I'd land it to you for a shot , but I'm in Toronto
:-)
Buba Kastorski is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds