Training Courses at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old June 1st, 2008, 01:08 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Training Courses

I'm new to the pro-style cameras, having only ever used pro-sumer equipment prior to buying an EX1.

I'd like to take a course which will help me come to grips with the differences between the two. Not necessarily specific to the EX1, but just that type of equipment.

Can anyone suggest anything?
John Gilmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2008, 01:26 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Hi John,

I run training courses on a 1:1 up to 5:1 basis and I'm 35 minutes out of Liverpool St station. I loosly call my day 'getting the best out of your camcorder' and cover such topics as focal lengths, ND filters, diffraction, shutter speeds, tripods, zebras, peaking, manual controls, microphone selection and countless hints and tips -as many as we can fit into the day.

I use a Z1 and an FX1 and have used the EX1 to shoot a wedding last month. I'd be very happy to send you one of my wedding films to show you the sort of quality I get out of my kit, so if you think I may be of use to you in your quest, do get in touch.

tomrhardwick at gmail.com

tom.
Tom Hardwick is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds