New 4 Position Dolgen Charger for Sony EX-1 Batteries at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old July 7th, 2008, 04:13 PM   #1
New Boot

New 4 Position Dolgen Charger for Sony EX-1 Batteries

I have been testing the new model number TC400EX Dolgen 4 position charger for the past week and can say this thing ROCKS!! I shot the Boston 4th of July fireworks on friday night and ran down a couple more batteries over the weekend then attached 3 batteries to the charger and all 3 where up in a couple of hours. This charger charges all four batt's. in about 3-4 hours all at the same time. As far as i know this is the only charger that does this!! It has an lcd panel that cycles thru each battery's present amount of charge and reports on the amount of chage each batt. has.These will be available in the next week or so. i cant say where but call around and you will fine them. The build quality is very high and is designed and built here in Mass. USA its nice to see some nice equipment being manufactured her in the good old US of A! Stuart Cummings Watermark Productions
Stuart Cummings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 10:48 PM   #2
Major Player

Hey, can you provide a link to this puppy? I tried Googling "TC400EX Dolgen 4" and it just came back to this post. Gracias.

Oops, I just read where you said they're not available yet... disregard, my bad.
Buck Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 10:56 PM   #3
Obstreperous Rex

"Dolgen" should be Dolgin, as in DV Info Net member Alex Dolgin, owner of that company.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 11:22 PM   #4
Trustee

I had the same charger for my HVX batteries and it is hands down the best. Alex is a great source of information as well and stands by his gear. Spec Comm will probably sell them but you can also buy direct from Alex I think.

Need to save my pennies in this economy but ultimately I'll be getting one.

Lenny Levy
Leonard Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 12:49 AM   #5
Major Player

http://dolgin.net/zen_dolgin/index.p...products_id=33

Not two bad of price for what it does...4 batteries at the same time!!! Nice!!
Jason Bodnar is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds