EX desert shot? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old February 23rd, 2009, 07:59 AM   #1
Major Player

EX desert shot?

Hello,

I'm looking for a stock shot of a desert to use as background for a green screen. No luck finding anything in HD on the affordable stock sites (istock, revo, pond5). I wonder if any of you have a shot I could buy? I'll be shooting the green with an EX1, so ideally I could match your PP settings for the shot.

It's supposed to be a Middle Eastern desert, something like this still:

Desert | Royalty Free Stock Photo Image | iStockphoto.com

But something close would be fine. Just needs to be a lock-off, and have nothing modern visible. Thanks for any help!

Rob
Rob Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2009, 08:08 AM   #2
Major Player

contact ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Collins View Post
Hello,

I'm looking for a stock shot of a desert to use as background for a green screen. No luck finding anything in HD on the affordable stock sites (istock, revo, pond5). I wonder if any of you have a shot I could buy? I'll be shooting the green with an EX1, so ideally I could match your PP settings for the shot.

It's supposed to be a Middle Eastern desert, something like this still:

Desert | Royalty Free Stock Photo Image | iStockphoto.com

But something close would be fine. Just needs to be a lock-off, and have nothing modern visible. Thanks for any help!

Rob
Philip Bloom ~ he may have some footage he shot on the EX1, I think, in New Mexico and Nevada.
Dean Harrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2009, 08:35 AM   #3
Major Player

stock ftg

Artbeats - Search Results
Brian Barkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2009, 08:43 AM   #4
Major Player

Thanks--can't be timelapse though, plus I was hoping to keep around istock prices.
Rob Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2009, 09:46 AM   #5
Major Player

Rob--How soon do you need it? I could get a shot like that for you here in Moab, but we just got dumped with rain. Probably best to private message me...
Mike Chandler is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds