XDCAM Transfer not importing audio randomly at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old March 22nd, 2009, 08:25 AM   #1
Major Player

XDCAM Transfer not importing audio randomly

Anyone have an issue before where XDCAM tranfer isn't grabbing the audio with random clips? Last night after a shoot I was reviewing footage and random clips were missing audio. It freaked me out because I know we were getting it on set. I checked the cards and the backup drives this morning with Clip Browser and the audio is all there. Wondering if anyone has seen that one before. First time for me.
Jeremy Hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2009, 08:12 PM   #2
Major Player

Nobody has had this issue? Clip Browser plays them back fine with all the audio present. I'm still having the issue though in XDCAM Transfer. They seemed random but they aren't changing each time I load up Transfer to bring them in.

-------------
I just figured it out. For some reason a bunch of clips under the information tab had their audio monitor unchecked.

Last edited by Jeremy Hughes; March 23rd, 2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Figured it out...
Jeremy Hughes is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds