DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/sony-xdcam-ex-pro-handhelds/)
-   -   EX1 Stronger plate with NanoFlash arm now available. (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/sony-xdcam-ex-pro-handhelds/468977-ex1-stronger-plate-nanoflash-arm-now-available.html)

Olof Ekbergh December 5th, 2009 12:05 PM

EX1 Stronger plate with NanoFlash arm now available.

8 Attachment(s)
I have finalized the design on the NanoFlash arm.

You will be able to order both arms for $50.00 or 1 for $35.00.

Here are some photos with the arms on an EX1R with 1 or 2 wireless mic receivers as well as the NanoFlash.

The Arms will of course be black anodized finish like the plate and wing.

You may also notice the VCT-U14 wedge on my plate. I love this tripod plate system and I will be selling these wedges for $50.00.

I will be sending out a batch of parts to the anodizer this week, so I will be shipping by the end of this week.

You can order by phone (603-383-9283) or by email, I will be updating the web site soon so you can order the NanoFlash arms as well as the VCT-U14 wedge.

The whole system works on EX1R's as well as EX1.

I made the arm with the use of Swit batteries in mind, even the longest one will fit with either arm. I will post photos of that setup as soon as I receive my battery. I will also be making custom SDI and D-tap to NanoFlash power cable.

The shoulder brace system is next in line and should be shipping in late December.

To order call 603.383.9283 Email: olof@westsideav.com

Or check our website: EX1 Stronger Plates

Graeme Fullick December 5th, 2009 01:43 PM

Olof,

Will you ship any of these to Australia if asked?

Paul Cronin December 5th, 2009 04:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Just to add one more positive point to the bottom plate with side wing. I was able to hook up my Nano on the back of the side wing and two Lav receivers on the front with a plate I use with dual lock and shock cord. Works great and fits well on the tripod or shoulder.

Some updated pictures sorry not the nice picture quality Olof has presented I using a $30 still camera ugh. Keep saying time to buy a nice 35mm still.

Olof Ekbergh December 5th, 2009 09:26 PM

Graeme Fullick,

Yes I ship to Australia, shipping is $18.00 5-7 days. Contact me if you need faster service for a quote on shipping.
603.383.9283 Email: olof@westsideav.com

Paul Cronin December 6th, 2009 09:45 AM

Olof any problem with the Nano in the back and two lav setup using the viewfinder?

Olof Ekbergh December 6th, 2009 01:28 PM

Paul,

I just went and double checked on my rig. I even straightened my wing a little extra for more wrist room when handle is at 90º.

When the arm is all the way back I still have no problem using the viewfinder. In the forward or middle position it is not a factor at all.