Reset picture profile on ex1 Help Me at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old June 9th, 2010, 11:52 PM   #1
New Boot

Reset picture profile on ex1 Help Me

Help me Lost Picture Profile
Somehow the picture profile settings are reset (all located on STD)
can someone tell me the exact values of all the settings for my ex1?
thanx Manu
Manu Pinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2010, 06:05 AM   #2
Vortex Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu Pinto View Post
Help me Lost Picture Profile
Somehow the picture profile settings are reset (all located on STD)
can someone tell me the exact values of all the settings for my ex1?
thanx Manu
Manu,

The EX1 doesn't come with any pre-programmed Picture Profiles, so STANDARD is exactly what the camera should be programmed for on all six memories unless you previously changed them to something else. If you had previously programmed them, then only you would know what those settings are. Nobody else would be able to tell you what the exact values you had chosen were.

In the future, after you have created your Picture Profile(s), you should save them as a Camera Data file on at least one of your SxS cards so that you can restore your Picture Profiles and other menu settings instantly if anything gets messed up. Of course, once you have created a Camera Data file, you'll always want to use "Delete All Clips" to erase the card because if you reformat it the Camera Data file will be wiped out.
Old June 10th, 2010, 06:19 AM   #3
Trustee

Another suggestion, once you have created a Data file on your SXS or SDHC card then copy this to your hard drive, you will then always have a backup.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds