Thanks to everybody on DVinfo.net at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:52 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Thanks to everybody on DVinfo.net

I would just like to say thanks to everybody on DVinfo.net for helping me with my first film "Krishna History or Myth".
Especially when no channel was prepared to show the film for various reasons.The film has been screened in 13 major cities worldwide and since been put on Vimeo has had 80,000 hits and 42,000+ plays in 2 months. 250 + screenings are in the process of being arranged in the next few days. The film has become a hit with translations into 6 different languages so far and counting.
It is estimated that close to a million people have seen the film so far.
I had never held a HD camera in my life before I made this film, my camera man left with severe backache before my first shoot began. I looked at settings on my EX3 and Z1 cams in those days, compared things with posts on Dvinfo.net and sorted things out on my own. I ended up shooting in 12 cities around the world and learnt filmmaking in the process. I used to go to internet cafes and look at the posts for the Z1 in Cambodia at that time when not shooting in the night.
I especially remember very basic things on Dvinfo.net such as white balance, color correction settings for red only on the Z1 and so on which helped me on my way. Also thanks to Bill Binder's settings for the Ex3 and the tweaked settings on the EX3 from Doug Jensen.
Thanks to everybody again.

Old November 3rd, 2010, 09:58 PM   #2
Trustee

Well done! Hope to see it soon.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds