DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Stabilizers (Steadicam etc.) (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/stabilizers-steadicam-etc/)
-   -   I just ordered a Magiqcam!! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/stabilizers-steadicam-etc/26135-i-just-ordered-magiqcam.html)

Wesley Wong August 18th, 2004 01:40 AM

magiqcam nowhere in sight...

Geez. it's been more than 4 weeks. No sign of my magiqcam or its Fed-ex number.

No reply from John either.

Sheesh. should I freak out now ? I sent him 2 e-mails already.

Tony Hall August 18th, 2004 02:20 AM

Same here. I ordered mine on July 15. I emailed them and have yet to get a response. I guess I should just give them a call.

Tony

Wesley Wong August 18th, 2004 03:22 AM

Well, you're lucky. At least you are in USA. Its gonna be a different timezone and lotsa IDDs for me to call in the wee hours on my morning here.

Tony Hall August 18th, 2004 03:40 AM

I'm sure that they're just backed up. I'll call them here in the next few days and let you know what they say.

Wesley Wong August 18th, 2004 08:16 AM

Cheers, buddy !

Mark Jervis August 18th, 2004 12:19 PM

It took about 6-7 weeks to receive my maqicam when I ordered it. I think it may have taken longer but the person ahead of me in line cancelled his due to medical problems. I would allow 8 weeks before you get worried.

Ed Liew August 18th, 2004 02:51 PM

i only got mine 11 weeks and now, i'm waiting for john to reply my support problem (almost 2 weeks now) :(

ed

Tony Hall August 19th, 2004 12:58 AM

They must be on vacation, because I left a message early this morning and didn't hear from them all day.

Tim Langston August 19th, 2004 07:59 AM

John emailed me yesterday (Wednesday 8-18)

I've placed my order. We'll give the MagiqCam a try, after using a Steadicam jr since it came out, this might help my right arm a bit.

Tim

Wesley Wong August 19th, 2004 10:32 AM

I finally got a reply. John is a saint.

Wesley Wong August 30th, 2004 12:12 AM

... but still no sight of my magiqcam...

James Hurd August 30th, 2004 08:14 AM

MagiqCam

When did you order it?

Carlos E. Martinez August 30th, 2004 09:34 AM

How do I do to enter into the Magiqcam site?

You need a name and password just to go into the filmwareproducts site.

Can anyone provide me one or how do I get and see more about the Magiqcam?

Carlos

Charles King August 30th, 2004 10:30 AM

This is a bit off but for those that have bought the magiqcam should tell John to update is website to show the new improvements he has made on the vest and whatever he has done. I think by him showing off the new modes on the vest or rig might boost his sale even further. Just a tip.

Carlos E. Martinez August 30th, 2004 11:44 AM

<<<-- Originally posted by Charles King : This is a bit off but for those that have bought the magiqcam should tell John to update is website to show the new improvements he has made on the vest and whatever he has done. I think by him showing off the new modes on the vest or rig might boost his sale even further. Just a tip. -->>>

Is that why the entrance to the site is locked?

Carlos