New Economical 3 Axis Stabilizer Rock Solid Performance - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Stabilizers (Steadicam etc.)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2014, 07:25 PM   #16
Austinite

Re: New Economical 3 Axis Stabilizer Rock Solid Performance

This market is crowding fast. We shot this in Austin Texas about a local manufacturer. CineGyro:

Old April 17th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Lets see the rock solid on board video. Devil is in the details. Lots of gimbal videos out there jus showing the gimbal, not the goods we need.

Here is first test of the new 32bit version of the OST steady. Unfortunately it is raining out and we cannot tweak last things I want to sort out. Dang near perfect though. Will do tomorrow when I add on joystick and buttons. Notice there is no abrupt stops like the other video with the kids in the house from that other gimbal.

Only $1699 tuned to your desired dslr lens combo! http://www.ostrc.com/collections/gim.../ost-steady-v2
Old April 18th, 2014, 04:37 PM   #18
Regular Crew

Some more tests. I pretty much have the new 32 bit dialed in perfectly. This is with one sensor. There is a second on for more stabilit. More stability!! I need a longer wire as I will do the second asap once I get it. I added some vimeo free music be careful with volume as there is no control to two songs in vimeo until after the fact.

It is pretty perfect IMO.

Old April 18th, 2014, 11:02 PM   #19
Regular Crew

I will make a very detailed review about the skyglide pro 3 axis gimbal and share it soon

Sony a7 will be the camera on the gimbal
Old April 19th, 2014, 06:26 AM   #20
Obstreperous Rex

Mike, are you the manufacturer, or the U.S. distributor for this product?

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Old April 19th, 2014, 09:27 AM   #21
Regular Crew

I'm partners with a person that acquires the product and I help set them up, test and resell. ostrc.com. I can say this. any rig you get, whether it is MOVI, DEFY, BeSTEADY, or whatever. They are all the same thing. And if they do not set it up to your specific lens/cam combo you are not going to have gfood results. You'll get weird things like strange yaw motion and stops, abrupt movement in general, shakes and jitters. Also, they can have boards set up with specific lens/cam combo but these boards are so organic, unless they just take some time to make sure it is right before it goes out the door results can be random.
Old April 19th, 2014, 04:03 PM   #22
Regular Crew

More tests. All raw clips no post stab.
Old April 19th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #23
Obstreperous Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Ferrara View Post
I'm partners with a person that acquires the product and I help set them up, test and resell. ostrc.com.
Thanks for your honesty and I appreciate your reply. Unfortunately I am not in a position to offer free marketing on DV Info Net. For details, please refer to MARKETING on this site is PROHIBITED without prior agreement.

In order to continue this thread, you'll need to contact DVi's business development manager John Harms at the email address found in that post and work out an agreement. Thanks for understanding,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Stabilizers (Steadicam etc.)