FeiYu FY-G4 3 or Nebula 4000 lite. - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Stabilizers (Steadicam etc.)

Old May 28th, 2015, 03:30 AM   #31
Inner Circle

Re: FeiYu FY-G4 3 or Nebula 4000 lite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony McErlean View Post
That's look great Noa, very well done. Love your choice of music.
The music are just some short samples and loops I threw together and I mixed it up with live sound recorded on a zoom h1 which I used to capture ambient sound, what I like about that Feiyu is that it is so small it allows me to shoot while walking around in public places like this station without anyone bothering me, the stationary shots in the film are from a gh4 and I used it on a mini gorillapod, all moving shots are Feiyu and gopro. The Nebula combined with a dslr already starts to become too noticeable and might result in security asking you questions. With the Feiyu however security did see me shoot and just moved on.
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 03:51 AM   #32
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noa Put View Post
The music are just some short samples and loops I threw together and I mixed it up with live sound recorded on a zoom h1 .
Loved it, I thought there might have been some live sound added.

Fantastic.
Anthony McErlean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2015, 03:37 AM   #33
Sponsor: FilmPower

Nebula 4000 Lite can take the GoPro. You need to increase the weight and support. And also you need to reduce the PID. You could watch the video from 52:50.
Iris Zhang is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Stabilizers (Steadicam etc.)