Sony Digital Mavica at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Still Crazy
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Still Crazy
You say you want resolution? The whole world is watching these digicams.

Old January 18th, 2008, 09:08 PM   #1
New Boot

Sony Digital Mavica

I had a D 70 s w/18-70 lens. What a great camera. It's two years old so I bought Nikon 70-200 VR in August 07, wow what a lens. After using that lens I determined a W/A lens would really be handy...

So on 12-30-07 I ordered from B&H the D-300 w/Nikon 12-24 W/A lens; MB-D10 grip; EN-El 4 battery; charger for same; filters; Lo Pro back pack and gosh I can barely remember what else.

OK I'll stop boring you with all my new toys. Here's the real story.

The new stuff came in a couple of weeks ago along with the elite video guide to the D-300 and I started practicing with it. Took it with me every where I went along with my XL-2 w/20-1 lens; Sennheiser ENG-100 kit with two mics.

Last Tuesday While working in Houston I made the fatal mistake of leaving my New Dodge truck unattended for just enough time for some nice person to take a screwdriver with a large hammer and drive it into the tumbler lock on the driver door handle where they apparantly were able to unlock the door, reach inside and grab all the afor-mentioned stuff.

Oh yes I forgot to mention they also took my brief case which had a PDA in it along with my check book and lots of very important stuff only to me.

So today I went to the Dodge dealer to start the process of getting the door handle replaced and painted. I guess I should have never got rid of that Sony Digital Mavica....

Happy New Year,

Thomas Edward Bufkin
Thomas Edward Bufkin is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Still Crazy