10d destroyed in snowboarding crash? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Still Crazy
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Still Crazy
You say you want resolution? The whole world is watching these digicams.

Old April 11th, 2005, 09:44 AM   #16
Trustee

Dillon I use a Burton Zoom camera bag and it's the duck's nuts. As it's designed by a snowboarding company it's padded in all the right places and has little design features that make it so easy to use on snow. My fav is the back access. It allows you to have a board strapped to the pack and still access your cameras. Even without a board it just makes getting to your gear so much easier than a top loader. It's got plenty of pockets, comfy straps and is big enough for a good kit. I fits my whole kit including 1D, 70-200 (attached to the body), fisheye, 17-35, 50, 2 580EX flashes, wireless transmitter, spare batteries for everything, cleaning kit, and
bits and pieces like tripod plates and lens collars, and that's just in the main compartment. It has another decent sized pocket on top and two more on the sides. You can strap on your board/tripod and carry avalanche gear like poles and probe too. Overall it's a great bag and far better to snowboard with than the Lowe bags. Sorry Steve but as good as the Lowe bags are they just don't have the features needed for snowboarding especially for in the backcountry.
Adrian Douglas is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Still Crazy