Portable walls at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Techniques for Independent Production
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Techniques for Independent Production
The challenges of creating Digital Cinema and other narrative forms.

Old May 17th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Portable walls

Hi. I'm putting together a portable set that I can take to a local studio. It involves an EZUp frame and fake walls made of polystyrene. The problem is the frame is about 2' too short to easily fit a 4x8 sheet. What I need is a couple more feet of height. I'd like it to also assist in the stability as a person will be leaning up against the walls. Something like a 2' high aluminum square frame that would allow me to bolt the ezup feet to it might work.

Any ideas?
Kawika Ohumukini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Portable walls

Rather than check your local IKEA catalogue on line, I'd go there, whole different experience.

But stay off that chocolate overload cake :)

IKEA San Diego Home page - IKEA

Cheers.
Old May 18th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: Portable walls

Thanks, I think I came up with a compromise by moving the side wall in about a foot. Cheers
Kawika Ohumukini is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Techniques for Independent Production