Estes Park Film Festival - Reg. Deadline May 1st at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Techniques for Independent Production

Techniques for Independent Production
The challenges of creating Digital Cinema and other narrative forms.

Old April 18th, 2007, 04:58 PM   #1
New Boot

Estes Park Film Festival - Reg. Deadline May 1st

The regular deadline to submit your film to the Estes Park Film Festival in Colorado is fast approaching. Submit before May 1st to aviod paying late entry fees. The festival is looking for the best independent feature films, documentaries, and short films in all genres. Films accepted into the festival will be eligible to compete for cash prizes up to $1,000, and a chance to attend one of the most exciting annual events in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado, Gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park.

To enter your film, please submit through WAB or visit www.estesparkfilm.com . If you have any questions, please e-mail the EPFF at info@estesparkfilm.com .

The 2nd Annual Estes Park Film Festival will take place at The Historic Park Theatre in downtown Estes Park, Colorado September 14th through the 16th, 2007 with an awards ceremony on the final night! Estes Park's first film festival in 2006 showcased 35 films from across the country at the oldest movie theatre west of the Mississippi. In addition to the Park Theatre, the 2nd annual festival will also screen student films at the Lakeshore Lodge and horror films at the Historic Stanley Hotel (made famous for its inspirational role in Stephen King's book and film The Shining).

Visit www.estesparkfilm.com to submit. You can also submit through Withoutabox!
Sean Doherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2007, 02:37 PM   #2
MPS Digital Studios

I submitted my film there; I'm from Arvada (Denver suburb), Colorado originally, and would love to see my film in my home state!

heath
Old May 11th, 2007, 11:09 AM   #3
New Boot

Estes Park Film Festival – Last Chance to Submit!

Last chance to enter your film into the Estes Park Film Festival in Colorado! We are looking for the best independent feature films, documentaries, and short films in all genres. Films accepted into the festival will be eligible to compete for various prizes and cash prizes up to $1,000, and a chance to attend one of the most exciting annual events in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado, Gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park.

Late Deadline to enter - June 1st
WAB Extended Deadline - June 10th

The 2nd Annual Estes Park Film Festival will take place at The Historic Park Theatre in downtown Estes Park, Colorado September 14th through the 16th, 2007 with an awards ceremony on the final night! Estes Park's first film festival in 2006 showcased 35 films from across the country at the oldest movie theatre west of the Mississippi. In addition to the Park Theatre, the 2nd annual festival will also screen student films at the Lakeshore Lodge and horror films at the Historic Stanley Hotel (made famous for its inspirational role in Stephen King's book and film The Shining).

WWW.ESTESPARKFILM.COM
Sean Doherty is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Techniques for Independent Production