Melbourne, AUSTRALIA - Composer (multi-genre) and more at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old November 25th, 2007, 07:26 PM   #1
Tourist

Melbourne, AUSTRALIA - Composer (multi-genre) and more

My name is Adam Mannering. I record under the artist name "SOULARFLAIR".
I've composed music in many genres: progressive rock, metal, classical, eletronica, ambient, soundtrack/experimental, to name a few.
My music can be heard at www.soundloud.com/soularflair. All tracks can be streamed in their entirety. The best example of a "soundtrack-style" track would be "Even In My Dreams".

I did the soundtrack for a short science fiction film called "Silicon Spies". A short excerpt can be viewed here:
http://www.siliconspies.com/Trailers/trailer.htm
Another project I worked on was the pilot for a TV series to be called "Australian Ghost Stories". Short excerpts of it can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoyAXBx1fdk
and here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoyAXBx1fdk
I've also done an industrial documentary for the company Man Takraf, and scored a science fiction play called "Box" which screened at RMIT (Melbourne).

I'm just getting into the visual side of things to redo my website in a more edgy manner, and to be able to make my own music videos.

I'm always looking for more soundtrack work, particularly dark, edgy stuff, as that's what my style is best suited to.

Adam
www.soularflair.net (to be updated soon)
adam@soularflair.net
www.myspace.com/soularflair
Adam Mannering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2007, 09:49 PM   #2
Major Player

G'day Adam. Ted in Maryland, USA. But I'm originally from St Albans out in the Western Suburbs.

The more Aussies the better.
Old November 29th, 2007, 09:17 PM   #3
Major Player

Hey Adam, always good to see other Melbournites on here!
Mark Kenfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2007, 06:21 AM   #4
Tourist

Quote:
Mark Kenfield: Hey Adam, always good to see other Melbournites on here!

Theodore McNeil: G'day Adam. Ted in Maryland, USA. But I'm originally from St Albans out in the Western Suburbs.

The more Aussies the better.
Hey guys :) Thanks for the welcome.
I look forward to gleaning a lot of info from these forums and posting some cool work shortly...after I learn how to use these programs...

Adam
SOULARFLAIR
Adam Mannering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2007, 04:16 PM   #5
Inner Circle

Mark and Adam.

Do you gentlemen also post at www.zoetrope.com "The Virtual Studio"? Have a look. It may interest you.

As for myself. I am on the wrong side of the "Brisbane" (sometimes also referred to as the Townsville) line, in Western Australia. I am a musician of sorts, but mainly old style "wrinkly music" as some teens once told me.
Bob Hart is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood