New in The Business at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old June 15th, 2003, 08:03 PM   #1
Regular Crew

New in The Business

Hello My name is Jamison Olivieri and 7 years ago I got into filmmaking. I used my dads old cheap Hi8 camera. Now Im 13 and saved up after 4 long years and bought a AG-DVX100. First off I have to say this is the sweetest camera I have ever seen. The Picture is so much more sharper then my old camera. Well anyway I have made a number of videos. I have gone to many film classes but I just seem to be alot better then the kids there. In 7th grade I made a film from a book we read and I sold 50 copies of it. I am not sure what I should do next. Any Comment may help me thank you.

TackleQB@aol.com
Jamison Olivieri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2003, 08:12 PM   #2
High School Student

Dang, mad props to you. I'm 14 myself, and there's no way I could save up money for 4 years. heh.

I can't say that i'm not jealous, because I am. :D

Just keep making videos.

Do you have anything online? I'd be interested in seeing some stuff from someone else my age, just to know what kind of level I need to be on, heh. I've seen some videos made by other kids around my age, and so far, to be honest, they've all been crap. I have a couple of my videos online, but I'm not going to post the links here, for the sake that they are stupid. I'll post my next one though.
Alex Knappenberger is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood