DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   These Are the People in Your Neighborhood (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/)
-   -   HD Production in Spokane WA (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/109251-hd-production-spokane-wa.html)

Damon Mentzer November 30th, 2007 11:38 PM

HD Production in Spokane WA

Hello all! My name is Damon Mentzer, I live in Spokane WA, and I just started Digital Cross Media Productions.
Ive got 2 JVC HD110u's, Adobe Master Collection, Final Cut Studio 2, Steadicam Pilot, and more.
I plan on working primarily with other production groups in or passing through the area.
SO...anyone else in the area? I want to get to know all the other pro's around, especially an Audio tech!

Dana Salsbury November 30th, 2007 11:46 PM

Hey bro, that's my hometown!

It sounds like a sweet mix of gear. I hope you do well.

Danny Hensley December 1st, 2007 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damon Mentzer (Post 785226)
Hello all! My name is Damon Mentzer, I live in Spokane WA, and I just started Digital Cross Media Productions.
Ive got 2 JVC HD110u's, Adobe Master Collection, Final Cut Studio 2, Steadicam Pilot, and more.
I plan on working primarily with other production groups in or passing through the area.
SO...anyone else in the area? I want to get to know all the other pro's around, especially an Audio tech!

Wowzers, someone from Spokane eh?

I shoot with a Canon XH-A1 and I am just starting in the area...I edit with Sony Vegas.

my email is dannyhensley@gmail.com if you wanna talk to me more extensively. I'm definitely looking for someone to work with in the area.

Daniel Lang December 1st, 2007 07:42 PM

Spokane

Hey I'm in Spokane....been in the production world here since 04'. I currently shoot with an HVX200. e-mail me with your # and I'll call you. It's always interesting hearing what others got going on locally. Oh I suppose you can PM here on the board as well.

Michael Stewart December 2nd, 2007 12:28 AM

WOW alot of us Spokanites. hey everyone, I am a Steadicam Operator here in Spokane also. PM me, love to see the pilot.

Mike

Damon Mentzer December 2nd, 2007 01:42 AM

Greetings! Nice to hear from people so quick! I'm currently running a show, and then off to Twisp WA until early Jan, so I'm pretty difficult to get ahold of.

I have been an actor in the area for a while now, before starting this business, and got a gig in Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead. As a great learning experience, I'm bringing pretty much all of my traveling gear, including the steadicam (oh Ive sooooo much to learn on this baby, but love it!) This will be a great chance to document the whole play process, and edit into ....something...were not quite sure what yet :)

One other benefit; Most of those involved in the play are also the key 5 people involved in a movie to be filmed next summer/fall. We are trying for a 30-60k budget, with my equipment costs to be almost completely transfered to points. Needless to say, I believe in this one. We will be looking to hire the tech and pro's we can get (again, anyone know of a good, field capture Audio man? pref with film experience.)

So, I will be talking to you guys early after the holidays, unless you want to contact email....
dcmproductions-at-hotmail.com is active, I check everyday.

heheh thanks Dana

Dana Salsbury December 2nd, 2007 11:45 AM

A note about email addresses: Spammers have software to scan websites and forums for live emails, then sell them. Pretty lame. If you put -at- instead of @ it's safer.