Website Public - oursisterjulie.com at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old December 14th, 2007, 02:12 PM   #1
New Boot

Website Public - oursisterjulie.com

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

This is not necessarily an message filled with holiday cheer, but maybe one filled with lots of hope. Please excuse my bluntness...

This month marks the 9th year anniversary of my sister Julie's death. She was brutally poisoned with a common hardware-store purchase and murdered by her husband at the prime age of 40!

In celebration of her life, I am releasing an album entitled "Voices From Beyond" in order to raise awareness of abuse and abuse victims, bringing honor to her tragic end. It is being mixed now and will be available soon.

My family has been waiting and waiting for justice. Finally, over 9 years later, we are entering into trial by jury on January 7, 2008 in Wisconsin.

Many people ask, "Why has it taken 9 years?"

One reason is that Julie grew suspicious of her husband and reached out to police and close friends. Yet, the way our laws are written, the courts did not know what to do with such evidence.

Please spend some time visiting the memorial website, oursisterjulie.com. Our family would greatly appreciate any support, memorial comments, and prayers you could offer, as well as sharing the story with your friends and families.

Our hopes are that others can avoid going through what Julie did, who died, refusing to leave her two grade-school children behind.
Even if just one law could be changed or one innocent life could be spared, it makes it all worth it.

The website will be continually updated on par with the trial.

Thank you sincerely and have a happy and safe holiday,

Patrick Griffin

oursisterjulie.com
Old February 15th, 2008, 01:44 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Your quote made me want to comment to your post.
You sister must have been a wounderfull women to deserve a detailed website. I can tell that you and your family want justice and closure.
Good luck to you and your family.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood